Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Confederate Redneck

GRANTS PASS, Ore. — An Oregon school bus driver fired after he refused to remove a Confederate battle flag from his pickup truck has filed a federal lawsuit to get his job back. The lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court in Medford on Wednesday against First Student Inc., the school bus contractor that fired Ken Webber earlier this month.

What is wrong with this guy?
.
Everyone knows that Anglo people are not allowed to have a culture. Even saying the words "Anglo/white culture" out loud should be deemed racist, and thus offensive to minorities.
.
Every human being should have the right to be proud of their race; Just not us Anglos. Shoot, this sort of thing should be taught in public schools (I do believe it is taught in public schools).
.
Me? I am trying to lead more of a liberal lifestyle . I cry myself to sleep every night over what happened during the time of slavery. That way, when I wake up in morning, I have the proper amount of "white guilt". Then I go about my daily routine of apologizing profusely for just being Anglo. This should be the standard for all of us Anglo people.

No comments:

Post a Comment