Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ilegal Immigration

Okay... you people want to say that illegal aliens pay there own way here, right?
.
Well... I say, "Lets have the illegals take the Pepsi challenge!"
.
We will offer illegals the choice, "You can pay zero, zilch, in taxes... no federal income taxes, SS, Medicare, property taxes, or sales taxes, BUT you do have to pay 100% of all your childrens' eduction costs... no government subsidies whatsoever."
Lets see how many illegal alien takers we find.
.
Yeah... that's what I thought.
.
I am not all about kicking children out of school just because they shouldn't be here. Not that I think that they DESERVE an education on America's dime. I just think that it is barbaric to kick kids out of school.
.
All that I ask is that you pro-illegal-immigration people...refrain from urinating on me and tell me that it's raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment