Monday, April 25, 2011

Work more!... so that I don't have to.

Houston Chronicle article:

When the next meal is a maybe

A ground-breaking study takes a look at how many families in area counties are struggling to put food on their tables

Among the findings in a landmark study of food insecurity in area counties: Every day more than 700,000 people in Harris don't know where they will get their next meal.
www.chron.com/disp/discuss.mpl/metropolitan/7535550.html

XLIBERALFOOL wrote:
You people need to get off the damn internet, and get back to work.
What do you all think... that my children are going to feed themselves?
Less time on the internet + you spending more time at work = more tax money to feed my family.
Can't you all hear my stomach growling?
Chop, chop... break time is over... back to work.
You all are on my dime now.

No comments:

Post a Comment