Monday, June 21, 2010

Support The NAACP



Apparently, there is a new organization called the NAACP. I looked it up on the internet and as soon as I saw what the acronym stood for, I just new that I wanted to be a part of it. No need to look into what they are all about, the name says it all - National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Finally, there is an organization that protects the rights of Anglos (like myself), African Americans, Native Americans, Asians, and Hispanics, all at the same time. My only problem was trying to figure out who they are protecting us colored people from. For years, I have been trying to figure out who this elusive, evil "White Man" is. It is kind of embarrassing that I have been oppressed for so long, and I did not even know who was oppressing me. Well, thanks to the NAACP, I have finally figured it out. I thought - "Colored people. It must be non-colored people!" It finally dawned on me "It's Albinos". If I catch one of those racist Albinos in my neighborhood, I swear to God, I am going to punch him in the fu[king face.
.
The problem is that, like I was, many of my fellow brothers in this country are confused as to whom exactly these evil "White Men" are. Just like the brother here in this video was confused.



Come on guys, us brothers have to stick together. If we do not work as a team, how will we ever overcome the Albino's "White Man's" oppression?

No comments:

Post a Comment