Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crime

Commented on Houston Chronicle:
A Houston businessman mounted a hidden camera inside a bathroom at his company to secretly film women who were changing clothes, police said. Stanley Marrder, 38, was charged Monday with two counts of making improper photographs or visual recordings, authorities said.


I also, was considering putting up cameras in the bathroom of my establishment, but the police told me that it was illegal. The cameras were not intended to film women undressing, or anything perverted like that, but to catch the thieves who keep ripping me off!!!
.
Every morning before work, I putt a full roll of toilet paper in the tissue dispenser. Then at the end of the workday, without fail... a significant portion of the toilet paper is missing!
.
I have even started checking customer's bags and pockets for toilet paper, as they come out of the restroom, but these thieves are SMART!
If this thievery continues, I will be forced to resort to "TSA style body searches" on customers who "fit the profile".
.
These thieves are costing me a small fortune. What do they think... that toilet paper grows in trees? I wouldn't mind it so much if people would just BORROW the toilet paper, and then return it when they were done using it. Some people have absolutely no sense of morality!
.
I am eventually going to figure this out, and when I do... Well, you know what they say - He who laughs last, laughs loudest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment