Friday, December 10, 2010

Immigration

Supporters of a bill that would provide a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants who attended college or served in the military won a reprieve Thursday when Senate Democrats delayed a vote on the divisive legislation.

Xliberalfool wrote:
Okay, I have to make a decision here. What should I tell Cornyn and KBH to do?
Well, lets look at my situation.
I am from Houston, but I currently live in the Philippines. My Filipina wife and I just adopted our daughter here in the Philippines. I want to bring my family home with me now, but apparently we have these new things called "visas". ... and if you do an in-country adoption, then you have to wait for two years before you can apply for said "visas". Once you apply, it takes one to two years for them to approve it. So, basically it is going to take me 3 to 4 years to get my family back home with me the lawful way.
.
Now should I tell Cornyn and KBH (with a single tear running down my eye), that these people whom just hopped, skipped and jumped their way to America, should be allowed legal status?
Hell no! Let them go back to their countries of origin, and try coming to America the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment