Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Student Gets 15 Years for Aiding the Taliban

Somebody decided to get "cheeky" with me over a previous post that I wrote.


"ignorant folks like xliberalfool just don't understand that not everybody is fat, loves to shop at walmart and eats greasy pork chops out of an iron skillet"
================
Hmm, how do you spell hypocrite?
.
These SOBs come to America just so they can attack us, and all you can write about, is how we need to be more tolerant and understanding of them. What a bunch of politically correct garbage! You sir, represent the people in America that are making us the punks of the world.
.
Secondly, all you have to do is waive your cursor over my avatar to find out that I am a little further away from a Walmart than you are. You are not the brightest star in the sky are you?
.
Call me civilized, but I just do not go to other countries, talk bad about them, demand that they provide me services and speak my language, and then try to attack them.
.
Lastly, it is not only Germany and Europe. It is France, Britain, Holland, Australia, Japan, S. Korea, and even India that are having problems with this crap. Look it up.
.
You need to stop hating yourself so much, and realize that you, like the rest of us, have the right to be angry about this kind of crap. We do not have to be slaves to this politically correct BS!

No comments:

Post a Comment