Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lets Kill Some Babies

When I was in my reproductive studies class, our professor showed us photographs of murdered babies. If they were murdered late in intrauterine life, they would just rip the shoulder & arm off, in order to more easily fit the tiny corpse through the woman's cervical os.
Those photos were the most horrific things, that I have ever seen in my entire life. By this time, I had been in the Army and seen charred corpses, and just unimaginable Shiite on Sunni carnage (and vice versa). None of them even came close to the pure horror that I saw in those photos, that day.
.
The fact that someone could do this to their own blood relative, merely because they did not want to be inconvenienced, I found immensely disturbing.
.
My wife and I cannot have children, and we decided to adopt our daughter. People need to realize that just because THEY THINK that something is trash, doesn't necessarily make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment