Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Woman with Two Black Eyes

From a Houston Chronicle article about an ugly guy who shot his congresswoman and 18 others.
GetKraken wrote:
"Couldn't the cop arrest him for looking like Uncle Fester?"

VennasWay replied:
"No they can't , had that been the case they should arrest my ex because he was Uncle Fester's twin."

Xliberalfool replied to VennasWay:
Sorry VennasWay, but your statement reminds me of some of the absurdities in this world. So, I have to go off on one of my rants.
.
I will never understand women who say their "exs" are so ugly, broke, immoral, and just generally bad people. It really insults the woman just as much as the "ex". I mean you dated/married him, right?
.
Another thing that I don't get, is how all of these women want to date "bad boys" with their prison tattoos and scars (I am not saying any of this is you, but just women in general). Then they complain when the guy turns out to be, in fact, a bad boy, and clears out her bank account, pawns all of her jewelery and takes off. Then when a "church going guy" comes along she deems him too "boring" to date. Finally, when they are already in their late thirties, they complain that all of the good ones are already taken, or are gay. Absolutely amazing!
.
I know a girl now, who used to get the crap beat out of her by her boyfriend. Her father and a group of us, ran the guy off under the threat of death. Within six months of us running that arsehole off, she had eloped with another older, abusive guy. This guy will not even let her come out of the house.
.
Nazi-feminist, go around screaming about how bad men are, and some of them are, but women seek these abusive guys out. They gravitate toward them.
.
If a guy treats a woman kindly, then that woman starts yelling "Chivalry is a form of sexism!", but when a guy puts a "pop knot" on her head, that same woman says "ahhh, he really loves me!".
I know that no person "deserves" to be treated this way, but it is not really about "deserving" the abuse. It has more to do with "cause and effect". As long as women continue to desire these types of men, then women will continue to be abused. What really, really pisses me off, is when women bring their child into these abusive relationships.
.
I know that neither the article nor your comment warranted such a rant, but it just reminded me of these absurdities. It is something that I have been thinking about ever since that "Coe" animal raped and killed his girl friend's four year old daughter. The woman protected him. even after she found out that this animal had given both the woman and her daughter herpes ( a sexually transmitted disease).

No comments:

Post a Comment