Tuesday, January 4, 2011

M Jackson

I agree with you about convicted child molesters/rapist/murderers, I am just not convinced that Jackson was one of them. I think his so called "family and friends" screwed his head up. Jackson seemed like he started regressing during his mid twenties. Regression causes people to mentally and socially revert back into a child. That is why he always wanted to be around children... basically he was a child. I do not think that he had the mentality to engage in sexual conduct.
.
I could be wrong, but it seems pretty obvious to me.



"His dream job as Jackson's $150,000-a-month personal physician died along with Jackson on June 25, 2009, and, to make it worse, he stands accused of involuntary manslaughter. "
"The cardiologist, who also has a clinic in Las Vegas, could face not only a prison sentence of up to four years, but the revocation of his medical license if he is convicted."
.
Does anyone else find this article to be written strangely? It's like Jackson was just a living ATM machine, and it is worse for the Dr. to loose his license than to go to prison.
.
I kind of feel bad for Jackson. Yeah he was eccentric, even for a lunatic, but he was probably a nice person. No one in his life ever cared about him personally, only about what Jackson could do for them. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment