Monday, January 10, 2011

Yep, you liberal guys are exactly right. I saw Loughner at the far right extremest brunch meeting last week, in Tuscon. I came up to him and asked him why he is such a dork, always sitting around smoking pot, reading the communist manifesto and complaining about religion. I told him that he really did not fit-in, at our weekly mixer brunch for far right extremist groups, and how no one was going to ask him to our far rightwing "Sadie Hawkins" dance, coming up next month. So he asked me what he could do to impress some far right girls, and hopefully get a date. I informed Loughner (we use last names, because we are para-military), that the rightwing girls in the "Daughters of the Confederacy" group, are really fond of Sarah Palin, and that everything Sarah Palin says, she means literally and violently. So we got off topic, talking about how Sarah Palin had put a "bulls-eye/cross-hairs" on the local Tucson congressional district that Rep. Giffords had just won re-election in.
Later on that afternoon, as we were leaving the brunch, Loughner asked me if "momma grizzly Sarah" (that is what us rightwing extremist call Sarah Palin) often promotes the killing nine year old little girls. I said "Probably. She is fond of killing anything that has ever walked on at least two legs." I came on back to Houston, and checked the

No comments:

Post a Comment